My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Monday, May 13, 2013

WE GOT MARRIED -LEE HONGKI & FUJII MINA-



Well... As you guys see.. Hongmina or Daramji couple just so lovely
and they are SO CUTE!
Watch the highlights every Friday at 10pm KST 
The Making on Sunday 10am KST
here

Daramji Couple Full Cuts with Eng Subs can be watched here
Daramji Couple

Global We Got Married FULL ENG SUB(Hongki&Mina + Taecyeon&Emma)
GWGM FULL
cr: ahboo




No comments:

Post a Comment