1. What is the meaning of your name?
Hong means ‘wide’ and Ki means ‘ground’
2. What is your biggest interest nowadays?
3. How do you feel about your first self-composed songs?
I am happy to see the good response to the two songs, ‘Black Chocolate’ and ‘Orange Sky’.
4. Why is it ‘Black Chocolate’, not dark chocolate?
I composed this song and wrote the lyrics for it. The song sings about bitterness of love. I chose black chocolate with more bitter taste since dark chocolate is still quite sweet.
5. What kind of music do you like?
All genres of music.
6. What is a song you feel most confident of singing?
Upbeat or appealing rock music.
7. What made you publish ‘Lee Hong-ki’s Nail Book’?
I am very interested in nail art. Fans even predicted that I would do something related to nail art someday.
8. When are you most excited after you finish doing nail art?
When I show a new concept of my nail art on stage, and when our fans like the design and say that it is pretty.
9. Who is the most envious celebrity honestly?
He is not a celebrity, but I am envious of the manager of Song Hye-kyo
10. If a sexy girl or a cute girl confesses love to you at the same time?
I would choose a cute girl.
11. Who do you prefer between one with a pretty face and one with a nice body?
Face 45%, and body 55%
12. When is the happiest moment in your life?
13. What movie made you cry most?
‘If Only’ and ‘A Hot Goodbye’
14. What does the movie ‘A Hot Goodbye’ mean to you?
It is a very precious movie for me. It gave me an opportunity to think about life a lot.
15. What did FTISLAND members say after they watched ‘A Hot Goodbye’?
The youngest members Choi Min-hwan and Song Seung-hyun cried so much so that their eyes were swollen while leader Choi Jong-hoon said he had trouble trying not to cry. Lee Jae-jin said he wanted to cry but he could not because of dry eye syndrome.
16. What words do you say most frequently?
17. When do you want to get married?
At 35 years old?
18. What do you like or dislike most about your face?
19. Do you have anyone in your mind right now?
20. If your girlfriend cheated on you?
I would teach her a lesson!
21. When do you think you look cool?
When I sing.
22. What do others say about your face most?
He in person looks the same as on TV
23. Who is most unforgettable fan?
I remember fans’ faces well. I cannot pick only one person.
24. What do you do first thing in the morning?
I stretch myself.
25. What do you usually do on computer?
I play game.
26. When did you have a big fight with your friend?
When we fought each other because of misunderstanding.
27. Which one would you choose between a short but glorious life and a long but miserable one?
A short but glorious life.
28. Where do you frequent most?
Home or around my agency building.
29. If you love the same person that your friend loves?
It depends on situations.
30. What is your motto?
I do not have a motto.
31. What is your drinking habit?
32. What do you wear when you go to bed?
33. What do you do to relieve stress?
I go bowling or traveling
34. If God grants you one wish, what would it be?
I would wish to have invincible vocal chords.
35. What part of your body is weakest?
I often catch a cold.
36. What is your favorite color?
37. Do you have any experience that people do not believe?
38. When was your most memorable trip?
When I traveled around European countries including Germany, Spain, and France. .
39. What was most memorable during the trip?
I attended the soccer game between Barcelona and Real Madrid.
40. What country do you want to visit right now?
41. What do you want to say to your mother?
I love you and thank you for always protecting me.
42. What do you want to say to your father?
I thank you and I love you.
43. Who are the people you should always take care of?
My band members, staff members, friends, agency, and my family.
44. Who takes care of you most?
My friends, members, and family.
45. Who are you thankful to?
46. If your friend did not show up even though he/she promised to do so?
I would teach him/her a lesson.
47. If you go on a blind date, where would you bring her?
I would take her to dinner, to a movie theatre and to a bowling alley.
48. When do you think you are kind?
When I am sick.
49. When do you jinx yourself?
When I catch a cold, I can do nothing.
50. Last words, please?
I will present you with good songs and nice performance! Take care.
Written by: Lee Hong-ki
Edited by OSEN Lee Hye-rin (email@example.com)