My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Monday, June 17, 2013

[DOWNLOAD] FT ISLAND 3rd FULL ALBUM RATED-FT

Me as a poor student can't buy every single thing they release
So i've been thanking all PRIMADONNA who's kindly upload all the things
And let poor primadonna (like me) to download them...
THANK YOU PRIMADONNA <3

So, after a week searching to download FULL RATED-FT
I found this on fti5 tumblr

RATED-FT

credit to the uploader 



Let's continue supporting FT ISLAND 
Please buy their album ^.^

*i'll slowly buying one by one of their album whenever i have money*

No comments:

Post a Comment