My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Five Treasure Island rank #1 on Oricon Chart

FT Island- FIVE TREASURE ISLAND rank #1 in Oricon Album Expectation Weekly Ranking !! ♥
Oricon Chart Seems like their career in Japan are doing smoothly. After the great success of Satisfaction single, now they are going to swipe the charts with their new album. FT Island daebakk!!!
Five Treasure Island is the first full album with their new management company, Warner Music Japan. The OST for Hongki's drama, Muscle Girl are included in this album too. It will be released on 18 May, 2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment