My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Primadonnas will become broke XD

Hahaha.... Primadonnas will be broke.. it is because.. FT Island always released mini album and single and DVDs.... Just imagine, even if a Primadonna just became a Primadonna this year, and start to collect everything about FT Island, she/he will have to really preparing themself to get broke.. 
So Today Hall Tour Encore DVD, SATISFACTION single, Beautiful Journey Concert DVD, FIVE TREASURE ISLAND album, upcoming Korean mini album n if that person fall for Wonbin too, C'mon Girl and his upcoming 2nd mini album have to be added up... 
Even if we have the mini album and the singles, we, Primadonna will still want their full album.. So, the conclusion is, we, Primadonna have to make a difficult choice to decide which one we want to have if we are not that RICH... 
Hahah.. Primadonna! Let's get rich soon or maybe we can find a really rich boyfriend ^o^



I just hope I can go to their concerts.... Lets us pray they'll come to our country/area soon.... \(^o^)/



No comments:

Post a Comment