My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

FT Island Rank #1 o Oricon Daily Chart

After 4 years of hard work, they've finally reached #1 on Oricon Daily Chart. 18/2/2011 is the date for their 1st major album, FIVE TREASURE ISLAND n the day they rank #1 in the chart. They are celebrating it n also all Primadonna too. It's a thing that Primadonna really proud of. And this date also is their 1st debut anniversary. Let's celebrate this everyone!!! 

2 comments:

  1. :O!!! OMG I'm so proud of them!!!
    They totally deserve this!! I never thought I'd be so happy for a band before...but I'm so excited right now, I'm practically jumping up and down!!
    CONGRATS BOYS!!! XDDDD

    ReplyDelete