My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Sunday, May 15, 2011

FT Island RETURN tracklist

FT Island will make a comeback with their 3rd Mini Album RETURN. After a really successful journey in Japan for almost a year, now they decide to greet their Korean fans with their mini album.

Teaser Video Release: 20 May 2011 (time of release will be announced later )
Mini Album Release: 24 May 2011
Album Tracklist:
1. HELLO HELLO
2. OH
3. SUNSHINE GIRL
4. 고백합니다 / Gobaekhamnida
5. 널갖겠다 / Neol gatkettda
Source: FTIsland.com + KOMCA + withtreasures
Reupload: LiaHongki@primindo



*4th track is co-composed by Choi Jonghun

No comments:

Post a Comment