My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Five Treasure Island tracklist

The album will contain 5 brand new tracks, and will come in 3 different versions which include a DVD of their "Haruka" PV, as well a special live CD from their "HALL TOUR 2010" concert.
01 - Flower Rock
02 - SATISFACTION
03 - Haruka (ハルカ; Distant)
04 - Brand-new days
05 - |mi・ra・i
06 - Itsuka (いつか; Someday)
07 - So today...
08 - yume
09 - Rock'n'roll
10 - Boom Boom Boom
11 - Music Life
12 - Friends
13 - Treasure
FT Island's "FIVE STAR ISLAND" will hit music stores next week May 18th. 
*song seunghyun and choi minhwan contributed in mi.ra.i 
*Haruka and Itsuka are Muscle Girl OST


No comments:

Post a Comment