My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Friday, May 20, 2011

[Info] FT Island 3rd Mini Album RETURN



Mini Album Release: 24 May 2011

Online MP3 Release: 24 May 2011, 12 Midnight (KST)
Release Site: All Major Online Music Sites (Melon, Mnet, Soribada, Bugs, Dosirak, Cyworld, etc.)

Full Version Music Video Release: 24 May 2011, 12 Midnight (KST)
Release Site: FTIsland’s Official Youtube Channel


Album Tracklist:
1. HELLO HELLO
2. OH
3. SUNSHINE GIRL
4. 고백합니다
5. 널갖겠다
Japanese
Returnののイントロ
Hello Hello – アンニョンなんてHELLO
もうGOODBYE
OH – 大嫌 OH OH 嫌になる
Sunshine Girl-You are beautiful you are
告白します-もう僕の心告白します。空だけ僕の心知ってます
Source: FTIsland.com + KOMCA & ftnorinori
share by http://withtreasures.com



No comments:

Post a Comment