My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Oh My School ep25 with FT Island without Hongki

All Primadonna are waiting for this episode to come out..... it has been aired in KBS.....and thanks to annyeong944@youtube who upload it.... even to people who don't have KBS channel in their house can watch it ^_^ ..... so, to appreciated the uploader, i'll just give the channel.... check the upload list in that channel, u'll find all 6 parts of the show... ENJOY ^o^
The channel

No comments:

Post a Comment