My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

FT Island Hello Hello MV released!!!!!!


They just so HOT! This song is like an experiment by FT Island to mix CNBlue catchy style with their their awesome music style. And for me, its a SUCCESS!! This song stuck in my head just after i listen to the first minutes of it!
Primadonna!! We have new hand gesture!! Look at Hongki's hand when he's singing Hello Hello n Goodbye Goodbye!!
Jaejin on truck is so damn HOT! Seunghyun rap n wink melt me!!! Jonghun look so handsome with that acoustic guitar n rocking with electric guitar! Minhwan really so handsome n HOT n cute too (^_<)
And anyone notice Jaejin bass guitar?? I've never seen him using that bass before. Is it new??
From 5 star, I give them 10 stars!!!! daebakk!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment