My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[ORICON BLOG] 061311 Seunghyun

今日の おんがくばんぐみがおあって。。いまは ほかの stageを まっています。

いそがしいですね????

ちょっと!。。ねむいですね。。

がんばりましょう!、、、、、

もうすぐ なつtourですね。。 いま tourのじゅんびも。。やっています。

desktop前のあなた!!!!

sdadsad

ねむいですか????????

じゃ。。また!

Translations:

Sleepy Times!!

Finished our music programme today.. and waiting for another stage now.
Busy, right????
Feeling a little!.. Sleepy..
Let’s work hard!,,,,,
Soon, it’ll be the summer tour.. We’re also doing preparations.. for the tour now.
You, right in front of the desktop!!!!
Are you feeling sleepy????????
See you.. again!

Credit: Seunghyun’s oricon blog + ying1005@withtreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment