My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Sunday, June 19, 2011

[Twitter] 110617 Hongki

skullhong 우리아가들 날닮아서 목소리가 크네 멋있다 이따 라디오에서봐~~^^수고했어
Translation: My dearies resemble me, by having a loud voice. That’s cool! See you on radio later~~^^ Good job!

skullhong 날씨좋다 근데 배꼽밑에 왕뽀로지났어ㅠㅠ
Translation: The weather’s so fine. But there’s a giant pimple beneath my belly button ㅠㅠ

Credit: skullhong (1), skullhong (2) + ying1005@withtreasures (translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment