My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[Twitter] 110610 Jaejin

saico011 짜슥!ㅋㅋ화이팅팅! “@beastdw: @saico011 재지니 일본에서한약속지키자고!! 니가최고다”
Translation: This fellow! Keke! Fighting! “beastdw: @saico011 Jaejinnie, let’s keep the promise we made in Japan!! You’re the best!”

saico011 축하한다!!ㅎㅎ수고햇엉~~
Translation: Congrats!! Hehe! Good job~~

saico011 여러분 요즘 제가 하트를 넘많이 썻네요 다시 아낄거예요!
Translation: Everyone, recently I’m using lots of hearts (♥). I’ll be stingy on it again!
saico011 한옥집 비행기 요트 섬 강남에30층이상빌딩♥@jaemong_seoyun: @saico011 알겟어~ 우리 애기 쟂니 엄마가 뭐 사줄까~?~”

Translation: A traditional Korean house, plane, yacht, island, a building of more than 30 storeys high in Gangnam area ♥ “@jaemong_seoyun: @saico011 All right~ Our baby Jaejinnie, what should Mum get for you~?~”

saico011 엄마 나 저거사줘
Translation: Mum, buy that for me

Credit: saico011 (1), saico011(2), saico011 (3), saico011 (4), saico011 (5) + ying1005@withtreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment