My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Sunday, June 19, 2011

[Twitter] 110618 Hongki

skullhong 이제끝낫지만 운동은가야겠다!!
Translation: Though it has ended only now, I’ve got to go exercise!!

skullhong 라디오무사히끝났음 너무많은팬들 고마워요 깜짝놀랫네 우리아가들아닌줄알았움
Translation: Radio show ended smoothly. Thank you to our many fans! We were taken by surprise. We thought they weren’t our dearies.

Credit: skullhong (1), skullhong (2) + ying1005@withtreasures (translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment