My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[Twitter] 061411 Jaejin with Jonghun

saico011 New Story

saico011 그래 니가 응원하러가줘! “@imhyoni: @saico011 우리집에서가까운데 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Translation: Great, go give your support! “@imhyoni: @saico011 It’s near my house, kekekekekekekekekeke”

saico011 여러분 전주영화촬영소에 아시아의별 무비스타 최종훈씨가 열연을 하고잇습니다 가까이계신분들은 촬영장 꼬고!꼬고!
Translation: Everyone, Asia’s Star, movie star Choi Jonghun, is putting on a great performance at the movie filming spot in Jeonju. Those who are somewhere nearby, do visit the filming location! Go go!

WITH JONGHUN


Note: Read from the bottom

saico011 @FtGtJH 아녀 형은 moviestar
Translation: No, hyung is “moviestar”.

FtGtJH @saico011 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ아시아별이뭐야 나도이제 jongstar 라고 불러주는거야?
Translation: @saico011 Kekekeke! What’s “Asia’s Star”? So you’re calling me jongstar from now on?

saico011 여러분 전주영화촬영소에 아시아의별 무비스타 최종훈씨가 열연을 하고잇습니다 가까이계신분들은 촬영장 꼬고!꼬고!
Translation: Everyone, Asia’s Star, movie star Choi Jonghun, is putting on a great performance at the movie filming spot in Jeonju. Those who are somewhere nearby, do visit the filming location! Go go!

Credit: saico011.1, FtGtJH.1, saico011.2 saico011.3 saico011.4 saico011.5 + ying1005@withtreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment