My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[Twitter] 110606 Hongki

skullhong RT @wangjiajen: @skullhong 홍기오빠 어떻게ㅠ︵ㅠ  나 너의 아이를 가졌어.. 이름은 고백이라고해 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o26f1NyleT8

Translation: RT @wangjiajen: @skullhong Hongki oppa, what should I do ㅠ︵ㅠ I’ve got your child.. His/Her name is called Confession. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o26f1NyleT8

skullhong 어제…모랄까 아 이렇게 웃고떠들고 속얘기시원하게하고 들어주는사람이 얼마나 있을까생각했다 알랴뷰쪼코볼

Translation: Yesterday… What should I say.. Ah, we laughed and chatted like this and poured our hearts out to one another. How many people will actually be there to listen to me, I thought. I love you, Chocoball.

Credit: skullhong (1), skullhong (2) + ying1005@withtreasures (translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment