My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Friday, June 17, 2011

[Twitter] 061611 Jaejin

saico011 ㅎㅎ이런생각이 문득들엇는데 하루시작이 기분좋네요!누나도 행복한하루되세요!!^^ “@TalkinPark: @saico011 그럼~ 행복한거지~^^”
Translation: Hehe! This thinking crossed my mind. It feels good to start a new day! Noona, have a blessed day too!!^^ “@TalkinPark: @saico011 Of course~ You must be blessed~^^”

saico011 나 요새 행복한건가?
Translation: Am I blessed lately?

Credit: saico011.1, saico011,2 + ying1005@withtreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment