My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[Twitter] 060911 Seunghyun

chungxuan 내일봐요~^^
Translations: See you tomorrow~^^

chungxuan 또 한번 고마워요!
Translation: Thank you once again!

chungxuan 미안한만큼앞으로더사랑해주면되
Translations:

chungxuan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Translations: Kekekekekeke

chungxuan ”@Kp_SeungBob: @chungxuan 잘자요.~ 승현아…ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 굿나잇!! ^^”잘게요..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Translations:

Credits: chungxuan.1 chungxuan.2 chungxuan.3 chungxuan.4 chungxuan.5 + ying1005 @ withtreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment