My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[Twitter] 110607 Hongki

skullhong 사랑해 다들

Translation: Everyone, I love you

skullhong 4주년….오늘이 드디어 4주년이네요 그동안 찹 많은 일들이 있었죠…우린 참 우여곡절이 많았다….그래서인지 더 단단해진다 우릴 늘 지켜주는 우리 프리마돈나 오늘 같이 있지못해서 정말미안해 우리가 있는건 너희때문이야 앞으로 우리 죽을때까지 가자

Translation: 4th anniversary…. It’s finally our 4th anniversary today. So many things happened during this period of time… There were many twists and turns for us too…. Probably that’s what makes us stronger. To our Primadonnas who have always been watching over us, sorry for not being able to be with all of you today. We’re around because of you. Let’s walk together till we die.

Credit: skullhong (1), skullhong (2) + ying1005@withtreasures (translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment