My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[Twitter] 110607 Jonghun

FtGtJH FTIsland 데뷔한지 4주년됬습니다 ! 축하해주세요 이제 22살인데 5년차 가수되었네요 항상 고맙구요 FTIsland 4주년이아니라 끝까지 갑시다 프리마돈나 사랑하구요 맴버 홍기,재진,민환,승현 사랑한다 F&C MUSIC 사랑해요 :)

Translation: It’s FTIsland’s 4th debut anniversary! Congrats! I’m 22 years old now and 5th year being an artiste. Thank you always! We’ll walk together till the end and not just for FTIsland’s 4th anniversary! Primadonna, I love you. Member Hongki, Jaejin, Minhwan and Seunghyun, I love you. F&C Music, I love you. :)
FtGtJH RT @fncmusicjapan 【FTISLAND】 7月27日発売『Let it go!』は<初武道館ライブ>記念シングルです!「Let it go!」はホンギ・ミンファン作詞、ジョンフン作曲。「Dream sky」はスンヒョン作詞、スンヒョン・ミンファン作曲。「Someday」はジェジン作詞作曲。
Translation: RT @fncmusicjapan 【FTISLAND】 『Let it go!』 which is to be released on 27th July, is a commemorative single for “Budoukan Live”. Lyrics for 「Let it go!」 by Hongki and Minhwan, music composed by Jonghun. Lyrics for 「Dream sky」 by Seunghyun, music composed by Seunghyun and Minhwan. 「Someday」 is written and composed by Jaejin.

Credit: FtGtJH (1), FTGtJH (2) + ying1005@withtreasures (translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment