My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[Twitter] 061311 Hongki

skullhong 불후의명곡 갔다오마
Translation: Off to Immortal Song 2 recording

skullhong 가격은 @1caratkorea 이분들에게 물어보세요 ㅋㅋ
Translation: Please direct your questions on the pricing to @1caratkorea, keke!

skullhong RT @1caratkorea:여러분들이 기다리시던 4번째 네일입니다.홍기씨을 위해 태어난 녀석들…바쁜 홍기씨 활동에 같이 뛰어주길..1등까지!!!
Translation: RT @1caratkorea: This is the 4th set of nails that everyone has been waiting for. They’re created for Hongki… They’ll follow Hongki in his busy schedules.. even in getting no. 1!!!

skullhong 원캐럿코리아 ㅋㅋRT @babo6000: @skullhong ㅋㅋㅋㅋ미치겠다ㅋㅋㅋ손톱어디서했어요???????ㅋㅋㅋ소개좀ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Translation: 1 Carat Korea, keke! RT @babo6000: @skullhong Kekekeke! It’s crazy, kekeke! Where did you do your nails??????? Kekeke! Introduce, please! Kekekekekekekekeke!

skullhong 안녕 내새로운 친구들이야 반가워
Translation: Hello, my new friends! Nice to meet you!

sdasdad
sdasdad

Credit: skullhong.1, skullhong.2, skullhong.3, skullhong.4, skullhong.5 + ying1005@withtreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment