My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[Twitter] 110612 Hongki

skullhong 뒤에 여자가 날 지켜보는거같애… 잘해야지
Translation: There seems to be a girl watching me at the back… I need to do this well.

skullhong “@guitarshin: http://t.co/BeQsqp1″ 잠깐시간남아서^^편곡자이자 우리의 영원한선생님 민규형과
Translation: There’s a bit of time left ^^ With composer, who’s also our teacher, Minkyu-hyung
sdasdasd

skullhong 비스트야들아 일위또또축하한당ㅋㅋ
Translation: Beast, congrats on getting no. 1 once again! Keke!

skullhong 수고했구 인천에서보장 ㅋㅋ
Translation: Good job! See you at Incheon, keke!

skullhong 애기들 수고했어 오늘 얘기들었을텐데 많이와줘서 너무고마워^^
Translation: Dearies, it’s been hard on you! So many of you must have heard about it and came over, thank you so much^^

skullhong 11시사녹…ㅠㅠ미안
Translation: Pre-recording at 11am… ㅠㅠ Sorry

skullhong 우리사전녹화래…빨리뛰어올래??ㅠㅠ
Translation: They said it’s a pre-recording for us… Do all of you want to rush over quickly?? ㅠㅠ

Credit: skullhong (1), skullhong (2), skullhong (3), skullhong (4), skullhong (5), skullhong (6), skullhong (7) + ying1005@withtreasures (translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment