My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[Twitter] 060911 Minhwan

FtDrMH1111 계란이랑 밥 비벼먹어야짐…키키 군침 후루룹쩝

Translation: I’ve got to mix rice with egg and eat… Keke! Mouth watering.

FtDrMH1111 뒤늦게 시작한 트위터…. 재밌다ㅋㅋㅋ핸드폰만 바꾸면 트윗마니할꾸야

Translation: Started Twitter late but…. it’s interesting! Kekeke! I’ll tweet more once I change my phone.

FtDrMH1111 잉

Translation: *Ing*

Credit: FtDrMH1111.1, FtDrMH1111.2, FtDrMH1111.3 + ying1005@withtreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment