My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[Twitter] 060911 Jaejin

saico011 요즘 시집을 읽고있습니다 일도 많고 생각도 많은 시기에 좋은친구를 만나서 지금 이 순간에 제가 저 일수있도록 많은 도움을 받고있습니다 여러분들도 한번 읽어보세요
Translation: I’m reading poems collection recently. At times like this when there are lots of work and thinking, meeting a good friend has helped me a lot in raising myself up at this moment. Everyone, try reading too.

saico011 여러분 박민환이에요 잘부탁해뇨 ㅋㅋㅋ “@FtDrMH1111: 뒤늦게 시작한 트위터…. 재밌다ㅋㅋㅋ핸드폰만 바꾸면 트윗마니할꾸야”
Translation: Everyone, it’s Park Minhwan. Please give him your guidance, kekeke!“@FtDrMH1111: Started Twitter late but…. it’s interesting! Kekeke! I’ll tweet more once I change my phone.”

saico011 여러분 최미나리씨맞습니다
Translation: Everyone, he’s Choi Minari.

saico011 ㅋㅋㅋ종하…사마ㅋㅋ”@Imhyelin: @saico011 @FtDrMH1111 박민환은 어서배워가지고ㅋㅋㅋ”
Translation: Kekeke! Mr… Jongha, keke! ”@Imhyelin: @saico011 @FtDrMH1111 Park Minhwan, learn it quickly, kekeke!”

saico011 RT @Imhyelin @saico011 @FtDrMH1111 박재진ㅋㅋㅋ암튼 미나리~>__< Congrats on joining Twitter!
saico011 고맙슴둥!ㅋㅋㅋ 영동에서봥!
Translation: Thank you! Kekeke, see you at yeongdong!

saico011 우리 동무들 영동으로 모이고 잇겠지비? 날래날래 뛰오라우!
Translations:

Credit: saico011.1 saico011.2 saico011.3 saico011.4 saico011.5 saico011.6 + ying1005@withtreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment