My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[Twitter] 110605 Hongki

skullhong 네일아트에 3d있는거본사람
Translation: There is a 3D person on my nail-art
sdsdasdsdasdasd

skullhong 이거누구야!!!??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ거울이망가져서 이렇게보임 웃겨서찍음 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Translation: who is this!!!??kekekekekeke because the mirror has broken so it looks like this, i took it funny kekekekeke
sdadad

skullhong 짱
Translation: Awesome
sdasdasd

credits: skullhong + MrsHK90

No comments:

Post a Comment