My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[DAUM CAFE] 052911 Hongki Update

어이 2011.05.29. 22:39

여기에다가 글쓰는거 진짜 오랜만이다
오랜만에 한국에 컴백했는데 사실 걱정도 많이 했지만
기대도 많이하고 여유도 좀 많이 가지고 왔어
뭐랄까…
요즘 우리는 그냥 다섯이서 늘 뭉쳐있어
내가 요즘 닭살스러운말들을 하는건
너희한테 고마운 마음을 좀더 진심으로 느끼게 된거같애
그래서 그런거야
역시나 이번에 컴백무대,드림콘서트등등 그걸 다시 한번 느꼈지..
우리 100을 향해서 미친듯이 달릴께
잘따라와
항상 고맙다 사랑한다 우리아가들
아!그리고 내가 성격이 바꼈다고 얘기하는건 감정기복에 대한 성격을 많이 바꾸고 있는거야 나 원래 착했어
p.s 그리고 다른카페에 글쓰고 싶지만 이곳에서 말하고싶었어요 여긴 우리 공식카페잔아요 중심이고^^
항상 모든 분들에게 감사드립니다

Translations:
Hey 2011.05.29. 22:39I haven’t left a message here for a long time.
Long time no see~ Even though I’ve returned to Korea for the comeback, I’m still worrying and expecting a lot, but still quite calm
How should I say it… Lately the five of us have been uniting/together
I’ve been saying really cheesy things
As for your gratification, I truly need to be more cheesy
So thats it…


Really, this time’s comeback stage, dream concert and such, did you feel it again
We run crazily towards perfection, please protect us
We will always appreciate and love you guys, our little kids!
Also, I said I would change my character, currently I am changing my emotion. Changing my mood swings.
I use to be really nice.


PS: Also, even though I want to leave messages on other cafe, but I want to say it here, this is our original cafe, our center. ^^
Forever thankful for everyone’s support.

Source: FTIsland Official Daum Cafe
Chinese translation: 菜菜N @ FTI1ST
English Translation: jennijenjen9 @ Silh0uette

No comments:

Post a Comment