My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[Twitter] 110531 Jaejin

saico011 아 수고하셨쎄요
Translation: Ah, it’s been hard on all of you.

saico011 투어끝나면 머리 짧게 자를거야 예쁜머리있으면 나에게 사진을 보여주도록! 오늘의 메세지 끝
Translation: Long after the tour(event), going to cut my hair shorter. If the outcome is a pretty hair, I’ll show you my picture! End of today’s message.

saico011 “고러치^^!!@primadonnao: @saico011 당신은 무엇을해도 어차피 근사하다.”
Translation: That’s right^^!!@primadonnao: @saico011 Whatever it is, you’ll still look nice.”

saico011 고맙습니다.!
Translation: Thank you.!

Credits: saico011 + ying1005@withtreasures + MsLee011 + LiaHongki@primindo

No comments:

Post a Comment