My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Friday, April 8, 2011

FT Island comeback in Korea??

As we all know, FT Island will released their Japanese album titled 'FIVE TREASURE ISLAND' and they have released their SATISFACTION MV. As the lead vocal, Lee Hongki is currently working for his Japanese drama 'Muscle Girl'. They're busy in Japan but, Hongki's recent tweet give us a hint that they maybe hold their comeback in Korea soon....
Hongki's tweet on April 6,2011:

Translation: Good morning!!!!!!^^ I’m going back to Korea tomorrow to do recording for our Korean title song. Flag troops, please slowly get yourself ready!!!


Credit: skullhong (1) + ying1005@withtreasures (translation)
So, they're back in Korea now.... Primadonna are all excited about their album and now, became more excited with all their tweets.... 
Looking forward for their latest news.. Hope for the best for them..
Sarangae FT Island <3

No comments:

Post a Comment