My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Thursday, April 28, 2011

[NEWS] FTIsland to embark on their Japan tour in June

FT Island recently released their single, “Satisfaction,” in Japan. The group recently had a special event, “Satisfaction Special,” on April 23rd and 24th, which took place in Tokyo and Osaka. The special event took place in celebration of their single release. They performed “Friends” and “I Want.” The leader of the group, Choi Jonghun, also revealed that he will be filming a Korean movie. Meanwhile, the rest of the members will composing songs, presumably for future activities, during his absence.
The members of FT Island announced their Japan tour during the event and said, “We will kick off our nationwide tour in Japan this summer and our final performance will be held at Nippon’s Budokan on July 29.”
FT Island will be the first Korean group to have their concert at Nippon’s Budokan.
Their tour, “Tour 2011 Summer Messenger” will begin in Nagoya on June 29th, Osaka on July 2nd, Tokyo on July 6th, Fukuoka on July 8th, and Budokan on July 29th.
Source: 10Asia

Credit To: Note from Kaori + YUI (pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment