My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Thursday, April 28, 2011

FT ISLAND, First Korean Band To Rank #2 On Oricon Weekly Chart

5-Member rock band FTIsland  gains huge popularity in Japan.

The band’s 4th Japanese single titled “Satisfaction” was ranked 2nd on the Oricon Daily Chart the day it was released. Following that, the single is also up on the 2nd position on the Oricon Weekly Chart.

With a total sales figure of 34,163 copies, FTIsland’s single is  ranked 2nd on the weekly chart, with Kanjani8 at the 1st position.

According to their management company in Japan, FNC Japan, “FTIsland has been doing activities consistently in Japan and has gained a high level of recognition. All these contributed to their outstanding sales records. The band is gaining lots of popularity in Japan and will be holding a solo concert in Budoukan this coming July.”

On the other hand, FTIsland will be releasing their first regular Japanese album, titled “Five Treasure Island” on 18 May, embarking on a series of promotional events.

Credit: Star News + ying1005@withtreasures (translation)



They're amazing, aren't they??

I hope someday, they'll perform in Tokyo Dome. And I hope it will be soon... Their popularity in Japan are hiking vigorously.... 
I, as a Primadonna are really proud of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment