My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Jaejin and Minhwan having a hard time? (*o*)

On 110410, Sunday, Jaejin tweet makes Primadonna worried. What is happening to him??
Translation: 
saico011:The feeling of losing too many things at one go, is simply painful. How I wish there will be a day that I can hide myself, even for a short while. A state whereby, I want to do it without any hardships, even though my mind is feeling awful.



Credit: saico011 (1)saico011 (2) + ying1005@withtreasures (translation)
And another tweet on 110412, Tuesday, his tweet make Primadonna more worried. Is he in pain? Is he hurt?
saico011:

 Aught*

Credit: saico011 (1)

Minhwan, who does't have twitter post something in his cyworld. Aww :( our Minani... He's in pain... Lets give him strength to get through it.

Translation:

11th April 2011, Mon, 6pm

ㅜㅜ…. I’d just extracted my wisdom tooth and came back…

Last night at about 10pm, I thought there was food stuck in my back tooth
Have been tossing and turning until it became very painful at about 2am
I went to the dentist today and they said it was the wisdom tooth…. Hing…
I knew this day would come someday but… the moment I knew that it was the wisdom tooth…
I was up on the operating table and the feeling is…ㅜ urgh…. Save me!!!!

Credit: Minhwan’s Cyworld + ying1005@withtreasures (translation)

**Aww.. our poor boys... they need our strength and love(?)....  They are working with their Korean album and having hard time... Lets cheer for them.. Minhwan Fighting!! Jaejin Fighting! FT Island fighting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment