My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Saturday, April 30, 2011

FT Triple: Lets get to know them!!!

FT Triple is a sub group of FT Island that consist of their members, Lee Jaejin, Choi Jonghun and Choi Minhwan. Lee Jaejin as the bassist, Choi Jonghun as the guitarist and Choi Minhwan as the drummer. They start the group as A3 because all of them are having same type of blood, that is 'A'. They formed the group formed to help take up some singing time during their concerts, so that lead singer, Lee Hongki, would not overstrain his voice.This group debuted at the 2009New Year concert "My First Dream" held at the JCB Hall in Tokyo, Japan on January 2, 2009.
 Lets take a look at their debut stage ^o^


In late 2009, the triple-member group was renamed "F.T. Triple" and began working with Jong Hun on keyboard instead of guitar. They released the single "Love Letter" and began performing on music shows. Their first single was titled "Love Letter" and was released with F.T. Island's 2CD Repackaged Album Double Date as a second CD named Two Date that features all F.T. Triple songs. During this time, F.T. Island's main vocalist Lee Hongki was busy filming a drama and guitarist Song Seung Hyun was involved in several variety shows.


Take a look at their Love Letter MV

They appear with an image that for me looks like angels. ( am i right?)

FT Triple songs list:
Love Letter
Try Pinching Me
Far Away
You Don't Know (OST God Of Study)

* For me, FT Island are my ROCKSTAR and FT Triple are my ANGELSTAR ... FT Triple's songs give me calmness^^
*I will always be a Primadonna for them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment