My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

FT Island NEW korean album. POSITIVE!!

On 110408, Friday, Hongki tweet pictures from recording studio... Makes Primadonna wondered"Is it for their Korean album".
Translation:
skullhong:Title song recording

Credit: skullhong (1) + ying1005@withtreasures (translation)

His pic in recording studio, recording Korean song. 



And on 110411, Monday, The leader, Jonghun tweeted something that make Primadonna excited!! Confirming that they're working with their new Korean album..
Translation:
FtGtJH: Recording for korean album .. It’s been a long time since I’m doing a guitar recording, it’s tough ..

Credit: FtGtJH (1) + FtGtJH (2) + ying1005@withtreasures (translation)

His pic with his guitar and the music scores. Recording his part. (Is it his composition??)

The last one, on the same day as Jonghun's tweet, Seunghyun tweet about recording too. It is proved!! Yeay!!
Translation:
chungxuan: Guitar recording, go go sing

Credit: chungxuan (1) + ying1005@withtreasures (translation)


** They're working hard. Satisfaction released, Japanese album and now, Korean album. WOW. They're working really hard. Keep cheering for them. I'm excited. Do you? FT Island FIGHTING!**

No comments:

Post a Comment