My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

FT Island First Major Japanese Album

Released date: 18th May 2011
【Tracklist】1. Flower Rock2. SATISFACTION3. ハルカ (Haruka ㅡ MUSCLE GIRL OST)4. Brand-new days5. mi・ra・i ("Future")6. いつか (Itsuka ㅡ "Someday")7. So today...8. yume ("Dream")9. Rock'n'roll10. Boom Boom Boom11. Music Life12. Friends13. Treasure
Jonghun also tweeted about 2 songs, 'Friends' and 'I want'. He stated that he composed both. These 2 songs have a strong band sounds and hope people will look forward for it.
source: FT Island.jp, FtGtJH @ Twitter

Let's look forward for it! Keep supporting and love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment