My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Monday, April 25, 2011

FT ISLAND in Japan Martial Arts Hall

F.T Island was the 1st korean band perform @ Japan Martial Arts Hall! 
They gonna hold a concert on 29 July. Many of International Star was performed here before like Beyonce, Christine Aguilera, TVXQ, Big Bang and the others.
Aren't they're amazing enough? They're music has been anknowledge by Japanese... 
Their popularity is hiking in Japan and the world... with their success from SATISFACTION single release, got #2 in Oricon Chart and will be releasing their first Japanese album( FIVE TREASURE ISLAND).
  


Wants to know more about that hall?? here ---->@ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Budokan)

No comments:

Post a Comment