My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SATISFACTION is #2 in Oricon Weekly Ranking

On Expectation Weekly Ranking (April 15,2011) FT Island new single, Satisfaction is #2.  Seems like everyone is waiting for the released..
Congratulations! Applause for FT Island!!! Can't wait for the single release!!
Satisfaction is also the ending theme song for anime Toriko. The PV have been released on 5April2011.
Their Japanese album, FIVE TREASURE ISLAND, will be released on May2011... so, get ready everyone!!
#They are also start to work for their Korean album now#




DON'T MISSED TRENDING FOR SATISFACTION @TWITTER 
ON 20thAPRIL2011 6:00PM KST!!

FT ISLAND FIGHTING!!


1 comment:

  1. Hello! please follow mine too. http://jaechin.blogspot.com ^_^

    ReplyDelete