My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[DAUM CAFE] 053011 Seunghyun

asfasf
2011.05.30. 10:04

Now…
Looking at how things are, it really seems very blissful oh~
Fans that came to the radio station to support us…
Waiting for our comeback’s activities… All of you who were worried about us…
I’m living because of all of you. Keke.
Continue guiding us in the future too (In Japanese) ^^

Source: FTIsland Daum Cafe
Korean to Chinese Translations: FTICN
Chinese to English Translations: multiplylove @ Silh0uette

No comments:

Post a Comment