My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

FTIsland's Return Pròfile photo update

if you a member you can login first to get their picture ^^, you can click here....
http://fncmusic2.cafe24.com/ft2009/contents/gallery_new.php

sdgfdsg
vdsgg
vdfrer

jhhhj
hkii
jjejrej
shhyy
dsgsgte

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

CREDITS TO fncmusic2.cafe24.com+@MrsHK90

No comments:

Post a Comment