My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Oh Won Bin in PATi-PATi Magazine July Issue + Update


*He's so handsome right?? well... My husband.. LOL XD
*For your information, Oh Won Bin Official Fanclub name is THE WAY means "Wonbin And You".. So sweet right?? ^__^ So, I'm declaring myself as THE WAY..
*Oh Won Bin is Going to release his 2nd mini album 'Good For You' soon... Let's support our Binnie Pooh!!!
#hmm... I'm still curious what is THE WAY official color??

No comments:

Post a Comment