My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[Twitter] 052911 Jaejin

saico011 나으 홍스타께서 하사하신 산글라슈ㅋㅋhttp://twitpic.com/542emj


Translations: A pair of sunglasses bestowed by Hongstar, keke!


ghffyu


saico011 “그래 그게바로 나야!!!!@byubyul05: @saico011 쟂스타? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ”


Translations: Right! That’s me!!!! “@byubyul05: @saico011 Jaesstar? Kekekekekeke”


saico011 “하하 난 쟂느님이 더어울리지 하하@pri_ksh: @saico011 쟂느님ㄷㄷ 내눈이 정화됬다”


Translations: Haha! The Jaejinnie God suits me even more. Hehe! “@pri_ksh: @saico011 Jaejinnie God, keke! My eyes are purified”


saico011 야 진짜 2,3번 아냐 ㅋㅋㅋ걱정하지말아줘 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ내가 생각을 잘못하고잇엇어


Translations: Ya! Seriously, it’s not 2 or 3 times. Kekeke! Don’t worry, kekekekekeke! I had the wrong thinking.


Credits: saico011.1 saico011.2 saico011.3 saico011.4
Translations: ying1005 @ withtreasures

No comments:

Post a Comment