My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[Twitter] 110604 Hongki

skullhong 수고하셨습니다 오늘 팬분들이 주신서포트를 주신거에 감동받았습니다 씨디가 들어있을줄이야..모든스탭분들이 감사하다고 전해달래요 감사합니다
Translation: It’s been hard on all of you. We’re touched by the support given by fans today. Knew that there were CDs inside.. All our staff told me to pass the message to say thank you. Thank you!

Credit: skullhong (1) + ying1005@withtreasures (translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment