My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

[Twitter] 110605 Jonghun

FtGtJH RT @fncmusicjapan 【FTISLAND】 本日よりチケット一般発売がスタートした『FTISLAND Tour 2011 Summer “Messenger”』全会場sold out!!となりました。応援ありがとうございます!Final公演となる日本武道館のチケットは7月2日より一般販売です。 Translation: RT @fncmusicjapan 【FTISLAND】 Public sales for 『FTISLAND Tour 2011 Summer “Messenger”』 tickets which started today, have all been sold out!! Thank you for the support! Public sales for Japan Budoukan final concert will start on 2 July.

Credit: FtGtJH (1) + ying1005@withtreasures (translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment