My Co-Authors

I'll getting busier after i continue my studies... So, I have three c0-author to help me updating this blog.. My dongseng-LuvzxCin, My unnies- Alma Alexis & jiwa_desember.....^__^ Thanks for dropping by to this blog and have fun! ^o^

Hardcore Primadonna Life

We are easily addicted to this Treasures... FT Island.. Five Treasure Island, full with 5 young and talented boys..

Friday, June 10, 2011

Choi MinHwan's Twitter



Finally! Our cute maknae has made a twitter account...I've been waiting for this for long.. keke..
I don't have to feel jealous to Hongki, Jonghun, Jaejin n Seunghyun's lovers... coz now, i can spam directly to Minhwan!! woohoooo~~~!
Don't know what's his twitter?? 
Here you go: @FtDrMH1111
Weird name huh?? Inspired by his Jonghun, @FtGtJH..
Let's guess what his twitter name is..
Ft- FT Island
Dr- Drummer
MH - MinHwan
1111 - 11 Nov (his birthday)
#kekeke... this is my best guessed....
By the way, this account have been confirmed as the TRUE Minhwan by his hyungs.
Hongki@skullhong n Jaejin@saico011 has confirmed it... so, FOLLOW @FtDrMH1111 NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment